PackageGarden Frequently Asked Questions
- PackageGarden is a listing site, available for all commercial Umbraco packages.
- PackageGarden is made for and by commercial Umbraco package vendors to create healthy commercial package ecosystem and encourage new commercial package vendors to create wonderful solutions for Umbraco
What does it costs to get listed on PackageGarden?
- Getting a listing on PackageGarden is absolutely free of charge!
What price can my package have?
- Your package must have a minium price of 49,- Euro, we don't encourage the creation of paid 'simple' datatypes. If you feel different you can always contact us.
How do I build licensing into my package?
- When becoming a vendor you get acces to our PackageGarden licensing API and package, which you can use to include licensing in your package. You manage your licenses in your own Umbraco intallation.
How can I sell my package?
- When becoming a PackageGarden vendor we supply you with a free add-on to uWebshop that connects to the package garden license tool, to easily sell your licenses. Of course you can also use the licensing API to create a plugin for any other e-commerce solution
Is this all?
- At the moment PackageGarden starts as a simple listing site. We hope to expand and improve the site in the current months. Your input, suggestions and help is always welcome!